You will never find a man who loves the Lord with a whole heart that has not been broken. That has gone through a season of brokenness. There is beauty in brokenness. It is in this season of brokenness that we realize the true purpose of life and have a fresh perspective of life. Also, it is at this season that God humbles us so that we might receive the engrafted word of God with great meekness, having killed our preconceived concept of His word.
It is at this moment when the presence of God is so intense in our lives that we experience a fresh encounter with His Spirit every day.
Reasons Why God breaks us
- True worship is developed in brokenness. It is in brokenness that we offer to God not just worship, but a sacrifice of worship with a whole heart. David had many troubles before he became a king and it was at these seasons that God created a heart of worship in him and David would seek God with a whole heart. This is why David become a gold standard with whom others compared because he had a whole heart for the Lord.
- “The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart, O God, you will not despise.” (Psalms 51:17, NIV) “The LORD is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit.” (Psalms 34:18) “You have kept count of my tossing; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?” (Psalms 56:8)
- It is in brokenness that we learn to love and realize what truly matters in life.
- “It is in our weakness that God’s power is made known to us.” (II Corinthians 12:8-9)
- The beauty of the heart is developed in brokenness.
- It is at this moment that our faith is strengthened and we become mature.
People who have been broken are the strongest and most mature. Women who once messed up and later come to their senses and repented, are the most amazing kind of persons you will ever meet. There is beauty in them being broken and out of their brokenness God brings forth glory.
“True beauty is found in brokenness.”Enormous